Thursday, January 12, 2012

Kid me not

It has been almost 2 weeks now since school started. Life gets busier yet interesting. Interesting coz kids have grown up and have mind of their own. I love talking and listening to them. They share most of things but kept some secrets too and I know that coz I'm their mother. 

Things went by so fast and I need to remind myself how to brace one day at a time and did it year by year.

My day starts as early as 6.00am. Wake up - cook - bottled my doter - bathe her - bathe me - send her to school - drive to work - work/meetings - drive back home - pick up my doter at babysitter - buy food / cook - bathe kids - bathe me - prepare for dinner - send son to mengaji - pick up his laundry - home - dinner alone - sleep my doter - pick up my son at mengaji - sleep my son - wash dishes -  iron school uniforms - sleep at earliest 12.30 am. And that's the ideal routine for me and most of the working mother, I guess. 

Not to forget, trivial things that could happened in between - woke up late - adik not in good mood - adik nak yakyak - adik don't wanna take bath - cried and throw tantrum not to go school -  ask me to lay beside her while she drink her milk and play with my nipple - and abang play with my hair - stress siotss!! but that's their pacifier - ayam goreng hangit - bad traffic - work stresses - responding to his online messages / texts / drafting cocky story - melayan mamat2 yg sentiasa stim and asik ajak main - nak pikir how to mengelat - tertido while sleeping my doter - pick up abang lambat - long fuckin session - sleep late - can't sleep coz too tired - woke up late. Been maidless for almost 3 years now, not that we never had few of them, but that's another story.

Well..seriously I have no complaint doing all that. It's for them and I love them so much and love doing all that for them. But after you've gone through all that, bombb!! he started to criticize all the things I did. It's just small things that matter to him coz it was never perfect in his eyes. And his word can be mean sometimes. He would criticize everything - from the way I dry the clothes on the hanger till the way I put the vase on the table. Even my shoes rack and shoes were big concern to him. It just put you off and spoiled your mood for whole day and your effort to drain. I don't really talk to him, unless I have to. Even if he is being nice, there's always hidden agenda, most of the times. Sometimes it's frustrating when I talked to him, he would just ignore me. My conversation is not interesting enough for him to bother unless it's about someone's dick. Yea I do wonder if he used to be a gay before. But after various evaluation and stories told, it's more of a dick obsession, I hope so.

Really, I don't need him to thank me or appreciate whatever things I did. But please stop criticizing. There's huge different between telling and condemning. 

So I'm used to that too. Your heart gets stronger, his ego gets bigger and dick gets harder. And we all live happily ever after? Oh woman!!



** layan Dave Matthews Band # 41

5 comments:

mangkuk statik said...

Pehh! Your story is soo gile babi.I don't know what else to say. I hope oneday everything will be fine.

M said...

Tq encik mangkuk :)

Jemz said...

pehhh..ketat...ini jadual idup seorg adiwira nih...
arghhh..bila masa nak tgk astro? nak layan muvie yg baru donlot kat torrent?...gua geleng kepala.tralos

M said...

ramai adiwira kat dunia ni bro.. derang biasa layan astro sambil makan sorang2.. bila their other world sound asleep..bila remote cntrl tidak lagi dikuasai oleh channel cartoon atau EPL.. dah biasa dah :)

Jemz said...

itu lah dia...berat mata memandang..berat lg tgn yg membayar.
tang 6.00am - 12.30am tu mmg gua rispek..

Blessing in disguise

At this point, I think I'm pretty clear and compose with my life despite the worry of not having any job to pay my bills for next few m...