Monday, March 5, 2012

pour some sugar on me

He's been quite nice to me lately - he bought me a new black dildo. I'm not really sure whether the fact that I was giving him what he wants that makes him joyful or that he finally sees that I'm struggling my ass managing everything to keep the family normal and he's being appreciative about it. Well..I know I'm asking a question where I have an obvious answer.

It's such a huge conflict to my life when on one hand you struggle to keep life as normal as possible and on the other hand you begin to enjoy the other side of life in which you know it's totally wrong. No matter how hard you try to keep your life normal, it just didn't seem to work out because your objectives and his drives are different. I just feel that it keeps pulling me deeper and I'm scare to where it's leading to.

If it's not about sex, we argued, and lately I fight back because I just don't care. But deep down, I don't like it because I know I shouldn't have hurt him as he is my husband who want to see me fuckwithotherman? WTF?? So how? My life is so fucked up like that! But the point that I'm aware it is wrong, works as a gate keeper for me. But how long can I rely to it ? What happen when the gate can no longer hold it and leashed out those vices in me? There's a very fine line that stops me from doing so and I try to be as strong as I could to hold on. Temptation is the word. And I am someone who's libido is like pantang-sentuh-terus-on beb! Haha..and that's a fuckin lie trust me.

I see him as someone who needs medication and his medication is me. He's addicted to me and I'm not curing him but making him worst instead. And the scary part is, I begin to like it - sweet revenge, to do all things he wanted me to do, to listen how he whispered how good I am and how he loves me so much and that he's willing to do anything that I want him to do and as if I have him at my feet (sorry to say this). Seriously, I don't want that, and I never used that power even though I know I can. I don't want to be doomed in hell for that. That's not my purpose of life. I just want a normal happy life like everyone else. But that's the catch, it's like you can have it when you lead it differently, as the way he wants it.

It's sickening, that every time you fuck, you need to have a chat with another guy to get him aroused but I can't deny that when I'm really high, I don't mindfuck about it, and kinda like it anyway and I know guys went crazy over it too. And worst, thing's get more extensive for me - macam main game..the basic levels no longer excites you and you were pushed to move on to more advance level. Like last week, he set up a date for me with one mamat mana ntah. Mental siotsss! But I told him I already made a promise to accompany a friend to meet her client (God saved me). So he's disappointed that I put my friend first before him and started to say bad things about it. It was so annoying okay. So we quarrel for few days, which is good coz I can just ignore him..and because I know he will make his move to reconcile it..3 days (max) after that..with sex of course.

His usual trick - I got angry with him and he didn't touch me so I gersang for few days and find someone else to fuck during that period and he would get that story out when he fucked my brains out. Oh and sorry was never part of the reconciliation process. Just fuck the way he likes and everything will be just fine like nothing had ever happened. And the persuasion goes on and on. As long as I fulfill all his needs, he will be good to me.

So that how it goes. Till when ? Only God knows. Nothing seems to matter that much now. When nights come, all that matter is some good fucks, a bar of MARS choc on bed and beautiful sleep. And girl, that's one secret to your good glow and youthfulness ;)
 

4 comments:

Jemz said...

the truth is out there...

M said...

and so does the untruth Jemz ;)

Lee said...

Hi Marissa, Wow! I repeat, WOW! One of the few times I read every line very slowly, ha ha, unlike some blogs I just glance catch a few words or sentences...

As mostly about food and babies.
This is shall I say very intoxicating reading, and can see you sure speak out your mind...ha ha ha.
Love your thoughts.

But I guess that's life....sometimes give and take, sometimes take.
Incidentally, did you mary when very young, before really enjoying life.

I agree, sometimes marriage after few years, kids, work, and daily routines can get a person down, the glamour, the flames of love just embers just that, nothing else.

I guess in some, or not a lot of us, we seek that 2 moon nights, laughter and the thrills of love and being loved that maybe marriage and kids now has dimmed.

Live your life with no excuses, love with no regrets.
Have fun and keep a song in your heart.
Lee.

M said...

thank you Uncle Lee for such beautiful words and I'm trying to live life to the fullest tho obstacles right now are quite tough.. but true like you said..life should have no excuses..and I'm keeping song in my heart and I let other people hear it too and just hope it's a tranquility.. hehehe..:)

Blessing in disguise

At this point, I think I'm pretty clear and compose with my life despite the worry of not having any job to pay my bills for next few m...