Thursday, April 26, 2012

private dancer

Wa pening having this teleconference especially when you have participants with people from India, Singapore, Vietnam and Thailand. Sumer nak tunjuk terror, last-last sumer perangai terrorist keluar. Bingit telinga..wa tulis blog sudahh! Stress sehh! This new job is pretty exciting tapi banyak kerja. Almost 2 weeks asik makan bungkus je kat depan computer ni hah!

Anyways..last nite was almost nightmare.

He text me saying that he went back early and has picked up my daughter and buy food for the kids. I replied and said thank you. And I meant it because this new job is so stressful as there's a lot of things that I need to catch up and sometimes the meeting dragged up to almost 7pm and it helps me a lot if he be back early, pick up kids and buy food. Or else, the stress will add up once I hit the pedal to rush and pick up my daughter from the babysitter. Tu belum kira jemjem! Anyways, he replied my text saying that he want upah for that; show and chat. 

Mmm..as expected, nothing's free. Everything about me is a trade off. If there's no trade he will do it unwillingly and grumbled and said things that's hurtful, detailing out all the things he did like putting in the clothes in washing machine, sweep the floor, wash dishes, hang clothes and everything. He said what's the purpose of marrying me if I could not managed that and because that is not a job of a husband. I was like really?? Hey I look for money too. I can manage all housework tip top and mengankang je kerja..if I'm a full housewife.

So last nite, I came back from office around 7pm and I told him that I'm gonna see optometrist to order my dad's multi focal. My dad has been telling me that his spec is not in good condition and worsen his eyesight and all and gave me testing result done by the doctor during his check ups. So okla, as long as I mampu, I try to fulfill his needs.

So he said he's going with me and asked me to wear my short white dress. The material was not thick so basically can see through body shape and the black g-string that he picked and asked me to wear. Well, that's the trade, I guess.

When we were at the shop, the salesperson was extremely helpful for some reasons. Standing near the racks that have spotlights inside it, created silhouette of my body and budak tu pulak dah terkulat-kulat telan air liur when I slightly bend to see the glasses displayed on the lower rack. Dah stim ler tu! And he just sit on the chair watching that entertainment.

Tak pasal-pasal wa plak terjebak membeli sepek. And I found my kinda glass. Been looking for suitable one like this and this is just perfect! Cantik tak?? Sekali pandang macam Angelina Jolie siotss..dua kali pandang macam Selena Gomez...kekeke perasang mu!


After that we went for an ice cream. It was the first time I had snow ice, an ice cream from a Japan 100Ye shop. Sedap okeh!! Can beat Tutifruit or Berry or Moo anytime and it's just RM4.90. This one is strawberry..and they have toppings of strawberry syrup on top. Unfortunately, the shop is closing down on early May. Oh! Kesedihan :(





So while eating the ice cream, he talked about how that salesperson stim tengok wa..siap kena adjust parking bagai, then he shared about the Africancock he saw in gents that evening. And I was like hah ok..continue to enjoy my strawberry snow ice..Well, it's all about dickhead mann! Is that normal ke supernatural ? Hah!

At home, he said he don't want to fuck me, just want to shove in those black dildo and vibes.  Gosh! With all those toys, I really had multiples o's and seriously I don't give a damn about anything else at that moment. It was awesomestttt!!! I guess the best part for him is to feel the contraction in those holes, when I was having my Os. Ape wa kisah! I was rocking my world babeh!

It has passed 1 hr I think but he said it was not enough. And he was shoving rubberdick and pinning my hands and legs at same time and I ran out of energy..dah sejam dah beb!!. And it was a long one and it went deep sampai senak okay..and painful as he shoved it in without mercy. Sakit siotss..and I was crying asking him to stop because I had enough and was painful, but he didn't and he got excited doing it. He's stronger than me to tie my hand and legs while he kept on pushing it harder and deeper. I feel like my eyes were popping out and have no voice from my throat to stop him. I can barely breathe because I cried and my nose blocked because of the Os that I have earlier. Yeah, its kinda weird too..hidung wa akan berair everytime I reached my O. Macam mamat stone le plak!

And at that moment, my heart questioned is this my fate? Is this what love is? Is this what man suppose to do? Do all husband have the right to do this? Is there anyway out? What am I? I'm a total slut!!

And I close my eyes, tears running down and I look for 'him' to save me again. Until it's all finished, he clean up and rushed to sleep.

And I sambung gosok baju skola budak-budak and bersama-sama pepet yang sakit and slept around 2am I think. Oh! Kesakitan :(



Well, life goes on. It didn't stopped just because your heart been ripped. Just another day to go through hoping for some miracle that I know may not happen to dirty person like me but at least could shed some light for this heart to beat on.

Before I lupa, I also would like to say thank you - whoever you are; for your kind words and encouragement and soalan-soalan yang tidak disangka-sangka yang agak menghiburkan actually. Saya cuba la jawap even though some were quite personal and membuatkan saya rasa macam pakar sakit tuan la plak. And I hope it will do you good in anyways. All were kept as confidential, no worries. So thank you for reading my sluttiest life and hope for good life to you all. :)


6 comments:

Jemz said...

uikkk..ada bukak ruangan soal jawap ka?..tak tau pongg...hmmssshhh

M said...

Jemz..Takde Q&A session pong..just some emails I got fr silent readers;)

Jemz said...

nak silent2 jugak la mcm nehh.. ;P

M said...

haha..boley aje Jemz..tapi when all went silent..no sharing je ler..;)

silent reader said...

hehe..thank u for sharing too..tp kalo ada sesi interactive best gak tuh..u'll be a good 'doctor'..hahaha

M said...

haha..kalo main doctor-patient memang suke la sangat eh :P..meh sit on my lap..kekeke patah peha wa

Blessing in disguise

At this point, I think I'm pretty clear and compose with my life despite the worry of not having any job to pay my bills for next few m...