Sunday, May 6, 2012

main masak masak

Testing blogging from mobile plak. 

Last week was filled up with hectic days. Dad was in town, orang kawen, night outing shopping, movie Avengers..sempat gosok baju je. Housekeeping tak sempat! I was so exhausted, sometimes I just took a nap till he snapped 'Tido plak' * sigh.

I'm on a bus, on my way to training aka team building - culinary course gitew. Macam best je! Kalau intercourse awal2 akak reject dah dik!

Trying to blog using my berry..cool gak! Nanti dm toilet pon leh blog. Baru real time beb!

Okla I nak blaja to bake my 1st real cake in my entire life! The only cake I've made was cucur udang, ikan bilis and cokodok. Tu consider cake gak la kan..cuma tak commercial je  :P

I'm so gonna have so much fun !

Latest updates 08 May :

We had pastry in the morning and culinary session in the evening. So tis was our effort! Tadaaaa.. Bangga siotss :)


Peach cake tu I tak buat pon..setakat berbekal kan ilmu buat cokodok..wa tak berani la.. So I did the pancake. In case you didn't realized..pancake is the one on the front row...yang over crowded with many fruits tu..sampai chef tu sesat tak jumpa pancake noks! Sebab tu kalah! Hehehe! Walau bagaimana pon, satu percubaan yang berani okeh :)


Tis is Seabass wit Tomato Salsa...nampak memang sedap...tapi...terlebih masin daaaa...termarinate lebey garam..dok tepek garam macam tepek breadcrumb uolzz.. tersedakk chef tu masa food testing.. tapi tengok deco tu..memang hebat kan..other team wonder what the hell were that stick ?? Haaa.. tu la..itu bukan batang lidi uols...tapi spagetti yg di goreng..terror tak ? Okla at least leh la eksyen with tht stick! Tapi kalah jugak duhh!! Sebab masin and over crowded.. Ahh!! Chef ni memang bias lah! Muahahaha...

Moralnya ;  wa semangat dah nak beli mixer and take culinary or bakery course..mana lah tau wa punyer intercourse skills subside..at least leh la leverage kannn...!!! Okeh! Hiphip horeyyy!
 

5 comments:

Jemz said...

aik..memasak pon ada team building?..ke masuk masterchip mesia sizen 2?

M said...

haah ada! ala2 masterchip la gaks.. best tauu :) tgok la pics cake i buat tu..hebak!

Jemz said...

cuba lg..usaha tangga kejayaan heheheheh...

Lee said...

Hi Marissa, very nice. Wow, glad to see you have a Black belt in cooking.
Love your lovely creations.

Marissa, if free drop by my pondok. I have something for you, *wink*.
Lee.

Lee said...

Marissa, I have to apologise to you. I was trying to do some repairs to my Saturday's Tahiti posting, and accidentally erased everything.
I will not mention the language I used here, ha ha ha.
I guess it might be after reading your very exciting comment, ARHAAAA HA HA. Just kidding.

Marissa, I will be re-posting this Tahiti posting again in about 1 or 2 hours. Almost completed, and I certainly look forward eagerly to you bringing your lovely, alluring presence to my pondok, and I tell you what, *hint' love that ahemmm, delicious comment you had before.
Nothing like raising eyebrows, ha ha ha.
Marissa, till I see you later.
Stay beautiful, Lee.

Blessing in disguise

At this point, I think I'm pretty clear and compose with my life despite the worry of not having any job to pay my bills for next few m...