Tuesday, May 15, 2012

private dancer II

Lately, he changed a lot, sort of. He no longer asked for my cite-blue stories or chats. So I'm sooo relieved. No need to crack my head to think about dickheads all the times. I can at least sleep well without having nightmare being chased by long hotdog hotdick with legs, craving to be squeezed between my two cheesy buns..Hell yeah that's scary! And they keep on screaming with their squeaky little voice..'Let me mayonized you' over and over again! Hehehe! Tis is what happened when you watched too much cartoons. :D

Anyway..he did came out with different approach. He wanted real showcase. So last few days, I came back from work and he asked if I need to send my gucci glass to repair. I told him there's no need coz it's only a slight slant, and I was so tired and it's almost 9pm. But he insisted and I was like what the hell he want me to repair sunnies in middle of night! 

Being an obedient dumb wife, so I said ok. I showered and he asked me to wear my short skirts and choose my lacy black thong to wear. Ahh..ok! I should have known. He just want to see live show how I excites that salesman at that shop. Aduii!! Malas siotss!! I was so tired and I just wanna hit the bed! 

So off we went to that shop. And seperti seorang primadona..not only I salivated the shop attendance but other customers as well with my flare short satin skirt. Seriously, I do feel ashamed of myself but he's enjoying it. I just feel like I wanna run quickly out of the shop, but keep asking me to try other glasses on the shelf while being stared by other customers. So wa layan je la..what else could I do! If you ask me what do I think at that moment..I don't really know what to think or maybe I just don't wanna think! If you asked about sins..I know it's not a right / normal thing to do (I guess) and coming from a husband creates a lot of conflicts to that situation.

So to cut long story short, we had coffee, post mortem of the incident. He was so excited and happy that I've staged good performance. He said maybe the other customers almost-terpancut-la-tengok-u, katanya la..I don't know and like I care tapi wa layann he je and he's happy and I'm just ok with it. I just want to go home and sleep. Mata dah la tak leh bukak..esok nak keje lagi!

Oh but the night didn't end just like that. I need to finalized his agenda. The thing is he no longer wants to be inside me. He said I can get it with other man tomorrow or anytime and he don't mind. He just want to fuck me with all those rubberducks but after certain period of time with continued excavation shuffling in my ass deep cave pond it hurt me so much. And I just can asked him to stop and cry and in the end went numb until he cum and it's all over. Technically it was a forceful act which resulted physical pain, emotionally abused and all but when he said - you are so good sayang, it superseded every pain that you felt, because there's no such thing as being raped by a husband and if there is, you just loose in that battle even before it started. Seriously, off late I'm kinda scare to have sex coz he just don't care how I feel especially when it gets really painful. And I have no strength to stop him when he's really off his head and the other head rulezz!

But I do love him anyway..whatever that means.

Its a pathetic stories.. I should came out with some food or recipes post..Or maybe how to reach multiple Os within 5mins no? Maybe can make my life sounds more cheerful eh? What do you think? 

p/s ; sorry ye Jemz dan juga pembaca-pembaca sepi saya..sebab slalu lambat post lately! Tis new job is taking so much of my time. But worry not, I'm a fast learner so hopefully all can go smooth in couple of weeks time. Sometimes I had many things in my head to write about..but it just went off unwritten. 

Thanks for staying :P

5 comments:

Jemz said...

aiseh..gua tunggu ripot memasak tuu..
citer yg ni bg unkle Lee je laa..

M said...

Jemz, nak ripot masak2 tu byk seh kat web..tapi if nak ripot masak pakai apron only..errr okthanksbai

Lee said...

Marissa, it's 4.30 afternoon here, a lazy cool drowsy afternoon, and you sure woke me up this very lively posting. Always improve my health dropping by here, improving my blood circulation.
Wished we'd cross paths before....
Nope, I'l be a cradle snatcher then, ha ha.
You have a nice day, stay easy.
Lee.

Belacak said...

This is not you rite? Hehe..
Stay strong babe :)

Woman seeks divorce citing hubby’s extreme sexual demands
http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2012/5/22/nation/11331394&sec=nation

M said...

Uncle Lee - good to know I pump up those adrenalin and heat up those test.. of yours..opss

Hi Belacak - not me since she's in Spore :) If it's me it will be Marissa-bukan-nama-sebenar then you know it's me..thanks ;)

Blessing in disguise

At this point, I think I'm pretty clear and compose with my life despite the worry of not having any job to pay my bills for next few m...