Thursday, March 5, 2009

Numbness

It has been almost 3 days now. He didn't talk much or eat my cooking. I need to ask him few times before he would reply in just a mumble.

I know he's angry with me coz he felt that I did not respect him as my husband. And it all be for the same reason - I did not share with him all those flirtatious words I had with guys I chat with. Not that I don't want to share, but I had none. The fact that I'm really tight up with my work and that I have no time to chat. And when I told him that, he thinks that I'm lying and that I just wanna hide it from him. He got so frustrated with me that above all his consent to let me flirt and fuck with other man, I'm still not being truthful towards him. That I'm a disrespectful, ungrateful person for using those privileges to have fun just for my fuckingself.

What more could I say than hoping that a good fuck with him tonite will make him forget about it and love me for it.

No comments:

Blessing in disguise

At this point, I think I'm pretty clear and compose with my life despite the worry of not having any job to pay my bills for next few m...