Monday, March 19, 2012

hobby mobydick

I recall my childhood  ambition is to be a private investigator. I was so influenced by the Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Enid Blyton and Nancy Drew and Alfred Hitchcock..kununn. And one of the thing I learned from all these series, a good private investigator have guts and good hunch. So where the heck all these hunches came from ? I guess based on my experience being a perasan-private-investigator, it is not something you pick up from the sky but rather the passion you have over the facts that you've gathered, supersonic observation to the surrounding and people/subject that evolves around you (hehe), and basically the wind and earth will whisper how and what you should feel and react. Sounds like I'm hallucinating right? Yeah right!

My friend asked me. How do you live this kinda life? Well basically like I said before, I can't run and like there's no way out, so I distract myself from thinking about it too much. I can't be a depressed person all the times as there are many part of me are needed from many people - my family, my kids, my husband, my staff, my friends, my skandels and so many people that want to see me as a happy person. I somehow effect their life to certain extend. I became their perception.

Anyways, now that I blog, it helps as it distracts. But this quarter month end is driving me nuts. The pressure sometimes are unbearable but  no doubt I just like the pressure. They create a genius in me. (perasan tapi betul)..and I'm moving to a totally new role next month and I can feel the pressure and expectation will be so much more..it's a promotion uols :)

And I'm trying to read this book (someone gave it to me), hope it get me back on track coz I've been swayed  too far now. Tapi tulah..tak terbukak-bukak..how? Benda lain yang bukak..It's kinda motivation. My habit is to read in toilet, while doing my business..so you would not want to borrow my berry okay..so I can't really read it in there. My 2 private time are while I'm driving and in bathroom, there rest I belong to others. But I know it's all excuses lah! I need to make time for the book.




Anyways..lately I found a new distraction on this one particular man whom I found him kinda amusing. I can't call it stalking but more of a hobby I guess. Because I don't really expect anything from him and he doesn't really know about me but rather a satisfaction that I get out of it.

Why? Because I finally able to use my guts and hunch of a perasan-investigator to know things about him more than he thought any person should know.. And I'm sooooo satisfied.

I brag about it later. I need to go off now, anak-anak dan bapak anak kelaparan dah kat rumah tu. Bai.


5 comments:

Jemz said...

huh..cerita bersiri rupanya..tak sabar nk baca siri seterusnya...jeng jeng jeng

M said...

Hehe..bz sgt skrg ni..ni pon baru dpt bukak blog..dlm toilet je ;)

Lee said...

Hi Marrisa, love your lively humour always.
Always interesting, exciting, sometimes eye brow raising read your postings, ha ha, but love it as too many postings on food and babies.
Yours provides the difference.....
Keep it up.

And have fun,
Lee.

M said...

thanks Uncle Lee..glad u enjoyed the fun..and fun it is ;)

mangkuk statik said...

Hoi...cuak aku! Pehh. Dah ramai peminat nampak?

Blessing in disguise

At this point, I think I'm pretty clear and compose with my life despite the worry of not having any job to pay my bills for next few m...