Thursday, March 29, 2012

storymory


Every weekends are always the busiest day for me. I always told my son, I wish I could be NarutoShippuden who can multiply himself and do multiple things at a time, sort of. Weekends are days for housekeeping, laundry, ironing and cooking. Apart from that visiting parents, shopping, jalan-jalan with kids, cuci kereta, teman hubby to run errands, and that will not have the ironing or housekeeping work on their own unfortunately. And being a perfectionist, he expects that to be completed anyhow. And also that doesn't include few fuckinsessions in a day that starts immediately in morning while the kids were still asleep and so did I. I guess when you were sleeping you seem to be at your most vulnerable state, no introduction no foreplay watsoever, just shoved it straight up into the body with a fast closure. Macam sedar tak sedar..wa sambung tido je..and asked him in the morning to confirm..did u play me? No..you were having your wet dream! So tell me who did fingerfuck you yesterday coz you were all wet? Arghh! Buang karen je tanye..balik-balik kena jugak! So wa malas dah nak tanye!
 
I'm sleeping alone tonight I guess. Self servicing right afterwords..now where the fuck did he keep that battery operated stick!! He went back to kampung this morning alone, coz his relative passed away. I don't really know arwah so I told him that I'm not following him back coz kids nak sekolah and I have to prepare all their things. He was so angry and told me to pergi mampus and that when I'm dead no one will come to visit and bury me. And so he went off to kampung alone. I was like okay!! (Takde perasaan). I told my mom that he went back kampung alone and she said I should have followed him. And I just say yeah..I should. Though I didn't tell her what he said and that even though we were to go back, I still need make sure all things for school ready in which could extend my sleeping hours up till 3am. Wa tak tahan beb!! I need my rest to sustain for the whole week. If not pengsan tengah jalan.

When  he called me to tell the news, I was having breakfast at my fav stall with the kids. He didn't join coz he was angry with me for petty things, as usual. I told him that one of my bf was contacting me again, trying to sell insurance. Reason I told him that probably I was trying to be as open as possible, so that he won't be suspicious for me not telling him anything and that bf of mine doesn't mean anything to me. But well, he is like he is, no difference whether I tell him nothing or everything. He wants to listen to things he wanted to hear. And the the fact that I told him something else, will just turn him off.

I was showering while he was watching me and asked "So where did both of you gets your hands with each other? Ntah-ntah dah pegi condo dia tapi buat citer lain. He can't get you for free and that's why he's selling you the insurance and get money from you!"  So wa memang bengang giler!! Rasa macam nak gigit2 sabunLux tu. I didn't answered but instead questioned him back " Did I told you any of that? I just told you that he wanted to see me probably coz he's selling insurance!! And if that story is in your head, you don't need to ask me to validate it for you." Whoaaaa..tetiba ego seorang lelaki yang bernama suami tercabar dan tercalar! I'm so sorry that I didn't hold my anger. But I was so mad when my niat yang suci murni iteww was taken as bad as if I had my hidden agenda. And that exactly what he had in mind when he's being nice to me I guess. So next time wa malas nak story kalau tak tanye! But I did feel bad about it. I even dream that nite he slapped me on face for being rude to him.

And it's been the craziest and busiest week for me. The pressure to close business against target memang macam hareemmm!! People are ruthless sometimes and it's a tough business line that I'm in. Toughest part for me is dealing with people. The youngsters are immature and lack of objective. Sometimes I wonder whether they come to work or they come to berkawan-kawan. Mentality clicks kat kolej tu, still terbawa-bawa sampai ke alam pekerjaan and therefore can't differentiate what suppose to be their focus. Decision made were based on emotions and therefore effecting their work performance. Yang big boss pulak, too matured tanak dengar concern orang. Decision tak leh ada exception langsung! Ego is as big as their ball masa kecut. Eh! Tu kecik! Rephrase : Ego is as big as their boardroom. It is a disappointment to be called as a disappointment for slight mistake. Dah la kat umah, you've been labelled the same. What's sad is because it kills you inside coz you'll tend to refrain all your creativity and ability to change things for better, if it is naturally you. And if you keep on doing this to human capital, they will eventually turned to be a liabilities with high depreciation rate. At home no matter how you feel and how stressful you are, routines jalannn...else kena labelled pemalas pulak. Driving here and there to buy food, feed them, send kids mengaji, dobi, photostat peta mesia la, beli tali rafia la..adik nangis sebab abang babab dia, abang merajuk sebab tak dengar dia deklamasi sajak kasih ibu..and by the time you want to eat adik want me to sleep with her coz she needs my nipple while she's drinking her milk. Nooo I'm not complaining..cuma bila perut lapa..and tired and stress..the hubby rilek jerr tgok berita ke layan movie ke.. you feel its too much to take it. Like last nite, before I went to sleep I took flu meds coz its running badly, in middle of nite, I heard that he was talking loudly  over the phone and when the conversation was over, he scolded me coz I didn't inform him that his phone rang. How the fuck did I know his phone rang, I was asleep and that meds really power buat orang tido mati punya. Sometimes it's just too much for me to handle or even say a word, that I just walk out and sleep on the sofa outside. I just need myself. Fucktheworld!!

Nowadays, I'm slowly pulling back from feeding him what he wants - my fuckingstory and ch8ts I have with men. When he asked I simply said I don't have any coz I malas and too busy. So when human with desperation and urge to meet their needs, will eventually find their own survival kit to keep it excited and alive. So he turned to those cybers3xst0ry in which I'm pretty relieve about it. Weird right. But I do. All these years I've been feeding him dirty story about me, and now he's reading someone else from the net. I feel freeeeeeeee. But of coz he will show me those story and asked me to read. He said their story was exactly like mine. I read some some of them, but after few stories, I feel like I'm gonna vomit. Giler babas punye citer. And I do have concern that now he knew that he's not the only one who like hiswifefuckingotherman, gave him sort of approval to do that. Like fuckk!!

But so far so good for me. Being in an arguments for few days with him, saved me from doing crazy things. He's stick to the net and I'm spending my time with the kids. Macam giler pervert, but the heck I care. I just need to find serenity while I can and save myself if it's not in an obvious way. Tapi gaduh2 pon..max he can stand pon 3 hari je..mana leh tahan beb! Wa kat umah memang tak pakai ler baju2 kelawar ke..kain batik ngan t-shirt.  Standard memang hotpants, singlet and night dress yg bisa mengerakkan minda dari kapla atas ke kapla bawah. Penties tu memang ler tak pakai. Jimat sabun basuh and softener sket. Kann..

Anyways..agak panjang plak post mengada-ngada  stress ni.. I need to go back now! I purposely go back late today so that he take the chance to manage the routines at home plak. And he's buying satay.. yumsss! I bet he's gonna claim his long reserved fuckinsession tonite!

You have yours too ;) Adios!

11 comments:

Jemz said...

alamak..skali dia hapdet..panjang la plak..

M said...

Kannn ...letak pic byk2 mcm menarik gak..tp tak mencabar minda rasenye..

Hv a good weken jemz ;)

Lee said...

Hi Marissa, always highly stimulating reading your thoughts....
Wondering how come I never crossed paths with you before, ha ha ha.
I guess you were still in Standard 5, while I was on safari for sarongs and skirts, ha ha.

You have a pleasant weekend, keep a song in your heart.
Lee.

Jemz said...

eh eh..mcm pedas plak ayat kat atas tu huhahaha...

btw, psl budak2 baru masuk keje ni..mmg betul ah..tahap blurr mmg 1st class, meeting berminit bagai tapi mcm tu jugak..keje kalo tak kena ketuk tak jalan..gua plak yg stress..dlm JD ada tulih " able to work independently atau with minimal supervision.."
tapi sebaliknya..takkan nk menempek sbelah dia je..kalo awek ke amoi ke ok gak..muhahaha..

(ahh terluah perasaan kt blog org plak nih..padahal ni boleh jd entry kt blog sendiri..keh keh keh)

have a gud weken too to u

M said...

Heheh tq Uncle Lee, I only made tis blog public couple months back..tho the earlier post aged ;)

Jemz, lek arr nak let go pon..blog ni pree..lagi pon awak yg rajin meromen..eh mengomen blog sy nih..keh keh keh..

Btw JD tu sapa or apa?

M said...

Heheh tq Uncle Lee, I only made tis blog public couple months back..tho the earlier post aged ;)

Jemz, lek arr nak let go pon..blog ni pree..lagi pon awak yg rajin meromen..eh mengomen blog sy nih..keh keh keh..

Btw JD tu sapa or apa?

Jemz said...

mesti semangat lebih tu kan?..sampai 2 kali post..keh keh keh...

JD tu jemz din...JOb description..

M said...

tak lah..2nd post tu is written in sanskrit..so if your OS is on MAC you can view it in that script..but if you're using win7 or winXP..u see it as 2 kali post ;)

okok..i tipu je :D

oo job description kaaa..Bj i tau ler ;)

Jemz said...

mmg sah tipoooo... i pakai MAC OS X version 10.7 Lion daaaa...muhahahahahahaha


BJ tu apa lak?...BJ n the bear tau la...lalalalala..

M said...

Bj tu business job..totally professional bro..lalalalala

Jemz said...

haih!..

Blessing in disguise

At this point, I think I'm pretty clear and compose with my life despite the worry of not having any job to pay my bills for next few m...