Friday, May 25, 2012

i so need tis Friday

Oh I'm so glad it is Friday! Really run out of energy. Meetings were back to back, lunch pon kadang terlupa nak makan..tau tau perut sakit baru teringat nak makan. Gila tak gila, I like it la plak the challenge. Carik makan beb! You gotta like what you're doing, baru la performance tip top and creative ideas masyukk. Anyways..this whole week and in fact since last week, my parents in law are at home. So it's kinda lighten me a bit as I no need to worry about food and picking up my daughter from babysitter. They are both very kind people and I got to eat good home cook meals too. 

And my hubs, biasala if his parents are here, dia akan terlebih rajin. Whenever he washed dishes or scrub the pots after her mom cooked, he will start to complain saying that I'm taking advantage on his parents presence. Aduiii..nobody asked him to wash pon, because I will do all the clean ups when everyone else have finished their meals. No big deal pon. But the things is, whenever his parents around, he wants to give the best treatment to his parents and show them that he's the one who's doing most of the house chores. Well, it's not wrong really, as I treat them as my parents too, but he didn't think that way. Maybe in a way, it's true coz last few days I came back quite late sebab banyak kerja. And on days that I came back late, he will ask me to buy groceries or pick up laundry ke..basically sebagai balasan sebab balik lambat. And he will keep on texting..beli ikan then minyak then cili..where are you..it's already 30 mins..why are you not back yet ? Where are you? Pegi lepak coffee dengan jantan mana?? Where are you?? Kenapa senyap tak balas ??

Dengan nak memilih ikan sayur lagi, dengan nak tolak troli lagi..nak kena reply sms lagi. Aduss stress siotss!! And when I did went home early, he will ask me to follow him to buy things after dinner. Last nite, I asked him if he can go alone since he came back early and I told him that I was so tired, really I was so exhausted yesterday. So he was angry and said that I can always make my time for my friends and any jantan and not for him. So I said okaylah. So after dinner he asked me to change. He tossed my g string on the floor and asked me to wear it with skirt. I was like..kamon la..nak pi amik laundry and beli sabun basuh pinggan je..pakai jeans sudeh...pastu kena bising la..u macam tu la..kalau dengan I semua taknak..kalau dengan jantan lain..semua buat!! 

So I so malas okeh..penat nak mampos nak argue...so ikut je la..kena jaja kat semua orang satu supermarket tu kenyang tengok wa pakai-skirt-nampak-g-string-terkepit-kat-alur-bontot-tu. So sapa yang stim murid-murid? Suami Marissa dan semua lelaki dalam supermarket itu cikgu!! Okeh pandai murid-murid semua!!

Motifnya apa murid-murid? I think if you follow the sequence you should know by now where all these were leading to. He just need these events to stimulate his mindfuck. That's all.

So back at home, I can't wait to jump onto my bed to sleep. It's almost 11pm and I was so tired and my feet were aching. But he's not done with me yet. He started to stroke the necessary spots to stimulate me and started asking questions. Any guy managed to fingerfuck you today? Anyone had crushed on you today? Takan takde anyone who talk dirty to you? Kena rababontot tak?

Biasanya, wa memang pakai prinsip 'kat belakang unta pon kalu nak kena kasik'.. tapi semalam I was super exhausted and I think I fall asleep while my nipples were half harden. I guess I was cursed.. kerana tidur membelakangkan suami dan membiarkan suami-kegersangan semalam. Tak sengaja..tapi nak wat camner beb wa memang tak larat sangat! He was so pissed I guess, sulking about it this morning. Maybe he's not used to rejection,  and I'm teaching my self to ok to say no and teaching him as well that I do feel tired sometimes. Yeah, I now learn to say to him 'can you gimme a min for me to just sit and lie down awhile' whenever he asked me to start doing this and that the moment I reached home. 

Well, it's like that! I need to go off early today. He kept on texting me asking if I have bought new knicker and skirt to go out tonite. And I just malas ok. But if I tell him that, I know what he will say. So layanzzz je la beb!

Sometimes, regardless how hectic your day can be, with many people that you get connected with, you always feel so lonely inside. And last nite, I felt so calm to actually have my loneliness be heard to my own ears. I was downstairs in the kitchen alone, buat susu and suddenly this song pop up in my head. Trying to recall it's lyrics and I sang macam ni...

Aku masih seperti yang dulu
Menunggu mu sampai akhir hidup ku
Kesetiaan ku tak luntur
Hati pun rela berkorban
Demi keutuhan kau dan aku

Biarkan lah aku memiliki
Semua cinta yang ada di hatimu
Apa pun kan ku berikan
Cinta dan kerinduan
Untukmu dambaan hati ku

Malam ini tak ingin aku sendiri
Ku cari damai bersama bayangan mu
Hangat pelukan yang masih ku rasa
Kau kasih kau sayang

This song is my mom's fav song in which she will request me to sing karok kat orang kawen daaa..and I do have a good voice I tell ya! Muahaha la okeh. Tapi wa really don't know ini lagu title apaaa..tapi tau lagu Indonesia la..gilo jiweng karat sehh!! Oh pleasee!!

Ok..have a nice weekend! Daaa ;)

4 comments:

Jemz said...

che gu..sy rasa ini kes penderaan.

M said...

haah..murid2 memang kena dera..baru dengar kata hikss

Lee said...

Hi Marissa, hey, you stay easy.....just try relax more, not good getting worked up.
And good to drink Chinese green tea.....help relax you.
Always enjoy read your very stimulating postings.
You have a nice day.
Lee.

M said...

haha..thanks Uncle Lee..i like hot chinese tea..yes it's calming..have a nice day too Lee :)

Blessing in disguise

At this point, I think I'm pretty clear and compose with my life despite the worry of not having any job to pay my bills for next few m...