Thursday, June 28, 2012

multitasker

This post was in my draft before the feveret mug post. It won't happened again, I hope.
***********************************************************

CAUTION !! This post memang agak over..but I just need to evidence it somewhere. Sorry if you puke later..I'm used to that already.
 
In this busiest days of the month, where my wits reached peak of it, I received text from him.

Before that..for flava ;

Soundtrack - Oasis Champagne Supernova
Default font - Him
Purple font - Me
Ijau font - SharnaazAhmad as narrator wearing bowtie....only :D
Buffer - few mins / hour interval

Ok..let's enjoy the ride shall we?
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Who fingerfuck u smlm?

Nobody

Hahaa..liar.. Pantis wet with discharge.U out with Farid shake dia kan? He's crazy abt u 

Smlm I bz ada visitor fr Ostolia

So tis week u didnt see any guys?

Tarak

So why byk discharge? Stim kat mamat Aussie.

Stim ramai jantan

Send ur pic u wearing penties and without. Can?

I nak kuar lunch dah

Send now

I'm in car dy..nnt la

*after lunch

Where r u? Someone want to see ur pic

Baru abis meeting

Where's the pic

Wht pic?

I told u..I need ur cipappic with and without pentis

Wht for?

Xchange with arabboy..no need to show ur face

*no reply ( Marissa was having discussion)

Can?

U have many pics of me..just give that lah

Tht's a bit too much..byk toys..can or not? I'm at his place

What for?

He give his dickpic. And if he like ur pic he give me to look for real

*no reply (Marrisa was having meeting and need to run out of meeting to go toilet)

Cepat boleh??

Sent

The one with pentis he like..he want to meet u

*no reply (Marissa sambung meeting)

2nd pic kenapa tak terang?

Toilet lampu gelap

Can u just take from your place. Kangkang je.

*no reply (Marissa checking her kangkang..u crazy Marissa?? People around u?? U can't snap pepetpic there??)

Cepat pls. Arab ni dah syok. Sbb tak nmpk..dia tak kasi tengok dick dia. Cepatla! He said his is 8 or 10 inch.

Ramai orang kat tmpt i

*no reply (Marissa discussing some issues with staff)

R u taking ur pic now? I'm waiting.

*no reply (Marissa replying urgent emails)

Fr ur place will do

*Marissa ran to toilet again to re-capture pic

Sent

Tq. Ok right I want to see his dicky?

K

Ok nice shaven..mcm ada projek je later..who?

*no reply (Marissa attending calls)

Don't try to keep secret from me. Apasal u tak nak share dengan i

Laaa..bulu dah panjang potong la

I'm just asking coz u dont share anything with me now

*Marissa called her daughter to check if everything's ok at home and she told Marissa that daddy's back already

U tipu, u said u were in KL tapi dah sampai umah dah.

No I came out fr KL earlier but I've seen his 8 inchdick and thts why need to send him pic as promised. Or else what for I ask.

K

To u no prob coz u seen many and u want to fuck and easy for u to get. I ask fr u to see your bf dick pon susah! Wht time balik?

Late abit

No wonder u want longbigdick. I see real one bestt haha

*no reply (Marissa bz checking mails)

Do u have anything on mind? To fuck with who? Long/short dick..now i know why u looking around..macam2 ada..

*no reply (Marissa have discussion with boss)

Bz or dont have?

Bz

Let me know when u coming back. I meet u at kedai. I bring your short skirt u change.

Kids? Food?

I buy dinner. U just prep urself for show at kedai. And also set for chat with other race. No malay.

I dah lama x chat

New one

Lama pon x chat baru pon tarak

Takan takde minat to chat. Kan u ramai cina india yg minat kat u. Can u set to chat tonite?

Tengokla

U memang mcm ni kan..saje je nak buat i marah..everything wit me difficult

Let me know when u coming back

ARghhh!!!!Fucklah!

* Marissa! Marissa..I'm still here Marissa

* Marissa u wanna untie tis bowtie Marissa??

Shadap Sharnaaz!! Go back to ur room!!

* the 3 last lines tuh..berangan je..okbai

3 comments:

Jemz said...

***garu kepala

Anonymous said...

Most of time, we know what is right/wrong. But sometime we unable to do what is right and stop the wrong.

Belacak

M said...

Jemz pening la tuh..

Belacak - huhu so profound. I'm exactly that..sungguh lemah dan lemas ;)

Blessing in disguise

At this point, I think I'm pretty clear and compose with my life despite the worry of not having any job to pay my bills for next few m...