Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Day 3 - Taipei

I had such a great time tonite. It superseded those dull hours I spent during the workshop. Tu belom masuk lagi minit-minit mencemaskan tersengguk-sengguk nak tertido. Ceh! In the workshop I had people from many backgrounds. Ada cina Taiwan, cina China, cina Malaysia, cina Australia, Jepun and American. So macam-macam style ado. Si Jepun ni memang jaga timing dia, tapi break tu musti..kejap-kejap break. Sabo je la. And the discussions sometimes dragging jugak tu yang selalu couldn't manage to finish on time.

So today I suppose to have team dinner at some Chinese restaurant. Sedap katanya..macam-macam masakan babi ada. Muahahaha! I told my boss, I'm not going coz I don't feel comfortable and nanti pergi pon macam out of place. Takan nak makan nasik ngan sayur celur je. Pastu depa sure nak mabuk-mabuk sumer. My boss memang ok..dia paham! Yang lain pon paham..tapi malas la nak buang karen explain kat yang lain and it doesn't effect my credibility pon. So that dinner is not an importance to me pon. So wa kawtim cakap organizer cakap sakit purut. Abis citer.

So once the workshop over, cepat-cepat grab a cab. Tunjuk je card restaurant tu in Mandarin writing. Sini cab senang and most cabs are either Toyota or Wish beb!! Kalah KL! Cilok pon not bad. Skali tekan je berdesupp!! So I got there 10 mins late. Buka puasa kat sini dalam 6.30pm camtu. So arini order shrimp fried rice and tapau mihun goreng untuk sahur. Masa masuk tu Haji Yunus tu sound la cakap ada family from Malaysia juga. So as I passed them by, I smiled and took my seat. Belek-belek BB yang takde internet data tu..tengok gambar..sambil gelak sorang-sorang. Sini they didn't support BB sangat. So boleh call je. Major phone are HTC (product Taiwan), iPhone, Samsung etc. Camtu la. Si Haji Yunus tu siap kasik free sup and dessert lagi! Baik hati, murah rezki dia.

So lepas makan, I was about to make my move back to hotel. So I dropped by tegur la family from Malaysia tu - the husband, wife and their son.

Baru sampai ke? Marissa pon bertanya

Eh tak la, we all duduk sini. I kerja kat embassy Malaysia! Si husband pon kuar la kad dia..ada la lambang kerajaan Malaysia on his name card. And I gave mine.

So dia soh la duduk. Borak-borak about my stay and Taiwan. Memandangkan saya memang la seorang yang peramah, dengan communication skill yang superb - it was a great conversation.

Pastu depa ajak pi Ximen..jalan-jalan beli barang. Apparently they are also going back to Malaysia after 4 years this Friday and in same flight as me. Marbeles!

They paid for my dinner beb! Baik hati sungguh manusia ini! Then the son hailed cab and headed to Ximen in Toyota Wish ye! And he paid for the cab too. Alhamdulillah!

So I bought some t-shirts, handbag, keychains, fridge magnet and insist in buying them bubble tea. I had such great company with them. Such a nice people in an alien soil of Taipei. I'm so blessed.

So malam pon dah semakin tua, so they get me a cab..cakap Mandarin kat cab driver tu. On the way back I called hubs and kids asking how they doing, how I missed them so much. I reached my hotel safely but I can't stopped smiling all the way back to my room, as it was such a great nite and encountered I had. I'm soooo happy.

So another 3 days to go! And I just can't wait to go home to kiss and hugs all my kids. Bapak nye pon sibuk dok asah pedang ler gamak nye! Muahahaha..


So for time being..gudnite uols..dan selamat berpuasa dari Marissa di Taipei! Cewahhh! :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh i miss business trip. Last time i been on plane was 6 years ago during my tenure with previous employer. Saudi then Bahrain 800km away by mpv with bunch of officemate.

p.s: spare the details, for the reason u know why..

-belacak-

M said...

yeah i know..but not so much of data privacy exposure rasanya.. excited sangat camtu la kot..hehe

anywayss..always nice to have u around encik belacak..weird nick tho ;)

Jemz said...

itu amoi expose dia nye paha mutih...

Blessing in disguise

At this point, I think I'm pretty clear and compose with my life despite the worry of not having any job to pay my bills for next few m...