Friday, August 24, 2012

Syawal 6

Not too late I guess to wish me reader Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir dan Batin in acronyms it's SHRAMZB uols. In some ways I do make lot of mistakes either intentionally or not. Manusia itu sendiri pon bermaksud lalai kann..

Anyways, I'm back to work yesterday and it was crazy lah! Dengan pending issue la..campur dengan puak-puak auditor yang menyibuk nak audit hujung-hujung bulan nih. Haihh!!

Oh ya! Reached KLIA from Taiwan last Friday nite. It was a nice journey back. I got to see great panoramic view from the airplane. Serious shit it was a puzzle to me till now. I was starring outside the window plane and even asked the passenger sitting infront of me if she's seeing what I'm seeing. And she asked her husband and her husband said it's probably a ship. "Takan la kapal bang!! Kita tinggi ni kan"

What I saw were few stars in orange / yellow color and it's beneath the airplane and we were above 19K sea level! Takan la lampu kapal kot. Those stars were in clusters and so beautiful. I did took few pics of it, but they were not that clear. Anyways, was telling my dad and he said what I saw were probably some ice trapped in the cloud and it glittered due to reflection from the sun! Aiseyyyman! I was expecting that I saw some shooting star tengah lepak-lepak on the cloud or better still some malaikat tengah transit nak naik langit ke 7 ke! Muahahaha..so sapa tau kasitau.

Raya was awesome! I went back to his kampung on Saturday morning. Wa orang bandar, so kampung environment wa memang appreciate. He's treating me nice and no longer said bad things to me. So I'm feeling much calmer now. Though he still need me to tell him about other jantans but I'm fine coz he didn't talked about it the next day or asking me to do weird stuff anymore! So I'm ok..slow slow..I must have done something to make him changed drastically I guess!

So I'm hoping life continue to be better for me and for rest of us. So enjoy your Hari Raya uols. Adios!

Duit raya from Marissa..muahaha *ngada

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

SHRAMZB too. (punya la malas nak taip penuh)

Sekadar perkongsian ilmu pagi ini.
"Manusia dikatakan menzalimi dirinya sendiri apabila sikap dan tindakan yang dilakukannya dalam kesedaran, menempah kehinaan dalam hidup didunia dan azab sengsara diakhirat kelak. Dirinya terzalim kerana terpaksa menanggung akibat buruk akibat tindakan diri-sendiri, bukan dari campur tangan orang lain keatasnya. Jadi dia bukan dizalimi (oleh sesiapa) tetapi menzalimi diri sendiri."

http://cahayamukmin.blogspot.com/2010/12/kita-menzalimi-diri-bila-gagal_4719.html

-belacak-

Jemz said...

itu alien!

M said...

Belacak, ahaaa right! Dalam hidup penuh pancaroba ni..dgn diri sy yg hina dipandangan manusia..sy amalkan doa Nabi Yunus and yakin insyaAllah
Btw blog itu sungguh menyejukkan :)

Jemz, mana alien? Ada x-files new season ka?

M said...

Belacak, ahaaa right! Dalam hidup penuh pancaroba ni..dgn diri sy yg hina dipandangan manusia..sy amalkan doa Nabi Yunus and yakin insyaAllah
Btw blog itu sungguh menyejukkan :)

Jemz, mana alien? Ada x-files new season ka?

Jemz said...

x-files suda abis.

ini baru punya..y-files

Blessing in disguise

At this point, I think I'm pretty clear and compose with my life despite the worry of not having any job to pay my bills for next few m...