Monday, February 3, 2014

and the battle begins - Part III



So I’ve called the police to follow up on the report I’ve made last December on his father’s molestation charge. The agreed action was to call his father for questioning and to give him warning not to repeat his satanic doings ever again. I decided not to charge him after I’ve heard on the procedures shared by the police lady on how and  what my kids need to go through. Basically they will need to be quarantined in the hospital for thorough check ups on their body and private parts which will take for few days until JKM authorized that they can be discharged. No one is allowed to visit them except very close family members. They will need to stand in court to give statements and no one can help them throughout the interrogations and proceeding. The process will not be that fast to finalize and settled. She also shared some of the cases on child molestation by a father and how the mom finally withdraw the charge at the end of the day, due to pressure and after she reconciled with her husband. Sad indeed. What a weird and sick world we are living in.

I told the police lady that I don’t want to have my kids to go through all that as it will further traumatized them and asked for her suggestions on how to manage that. However I don’t want to withdraw my charge on my in law because it did happened and I want it to be part of the police record forever, until he died.

What’s been written as his sin in the World-after it’s between him and God and it need to be recorded in this current world because it’s between him and me and my kids. It’s my responsibility as a mother that brought them to this world, to protect them from harm and any abusive act, even though their father is a coward. I want his father’s life record to be tainted bad that it superseded all his whole good pious portrayed life before seems useless and meaningless. Tak guna la bro..ko dok bangga sekolah MCKK konon pandai..born to lead ke hapa jadah..tapi keje ko molest budak kecik. Kalu ko masuk jail for molesting kids..masakkk bro!!!

Anyways..I managed to talk to the police to ask details of it. She said she’s been trying to call my father in law many times but he seemed to be out of town for many weeks. Takut leteww..And when she finally got him on the phone and asked him to come to police station, he said that his car broke down and giving many excuses. So the police lady came to his house. She told me that during that time, my mother in law was there to hear the statement made.

Basically my father in law didn’t confess on the charges and was diverting the real issue telling her that I charged him because I was filing for divorce.

I told her I did file for divorce and part of it was due to that reason. But since I have moved out from that house and living with my parents and my kids are still staying with my husband, I need reassurance that my kids are safe. Their grandfather may come and visit them and may do the same thing again and I’m not there to protect them. (I want their father to know that too, so that he wouldn’t have slightest intention to do harm to my kids too. I do think for worst now, since I know what he’s capable of doing).

I guess polis ni pandai buat kerja because finally his father told her that he actually bergurau jer (sebijik jawapan like he always said to me when he insulted me). Macam sial!!! Gurau apa tu lahanat??? Pegang pepet cucu sendiri? Cakap kotor dengan cucu ?? Gurau ko kata!! I just wish I can kick his balls and tell him… Mar gurau je abah!! Sakit ker telor tu?? Gurau jer..tak pe kan??

So the police sound ler dia..gurau apa macam tu pakcik!! Tak kan la pakcik tak tau nak beza gurau dengan cabul?? And she gave him strong warning that if he ever did that again and if they received another report on this, they will not hesitate to take him to balai and locked him up and proceed to charge. I think that shivered him. I can imagine my mother in law’s reaction. She is a nice person and she probably aware of his satanic behavior. Maybe my kids were not his first victim, who knows. But I guess she herself was subjected to many years of mental and emotional abused and  manipulated by her husband. She may have finally gave up on her life too and what more to give a heck about others. Tutup mata, tutup telinga and finally tutup je hati. That’s her life I guess. And I predict that to happen to me if I stayed with him years ahead.

So I expressed my many thanks to the police lady and appreciation for the action they have made. I am satisfied now and feel that at least I know my kids are protected.

So that was also the reason why he has not been texting me for many days. I guess his father might have called him and scolded him on the charge I’ve made. Ni macam kes Master Yoda sudah marah protégé dia Luke Skywalker sebab tak reti nak beli bateri vibrator Lightsaber daa.. Master Yoda sudah marah..so tak leh la naik next level. He probably was angry with me, but he can’t do much since it’s already a police matter and now he knows that I’m not just saying! Don’t ever mess with me now!

My life without his harassments for days was totally bliss!! I can then focus on my work and planning for my move to new place to live.

That was then, and today it’s CNY and I have moved to my own place now. It’s a new fully furnished studio unit and I do love it. Mak sedih la jugak masa angkut barang turun naik lift tu sorang-sorang. I had my brother, who was around my area to help me carry up balance of 2 huge boxes of my clothes and a microwave left in my car.

Tomorrow I’m seeing my kids because he’s bringing them out of town during these holidays. Well..they seem excited so I’m happy for them. And I will be spending my times beli barang rumah sikit.. woohoo.. kemas gosok kain baju..decorate sket2 ke..and catching up reading books. Kawan-kawan ada je ajak lepak-lepak..tapi I don’t feel like it. Sekarang ni macam nak dok rumah hibernate je.

One of my best friends who is now living in Singapore was telling me, how I should be happy because I was given a second chance to start a new life again. She said, deep down inside many of us wish that they could start their life all over again and that I’m blessed to be given that second chance. Come to think of it, maybe she is right and I’m happy to hear that from her. It did give me different perspective of how I should be planning for my life onwards.

Till next time. Have good holidays peeps!

No comments:

Blessing in disguise

At this point, I think I'm pretty clear and compose with my life despite the worry of not having any job to pay my bills for next few m...